Hyannis, MA, Full-Time/Year-Round
Under the direction of the Managing Director for Human Resources, the HR Coordinator offers support to the entire HR Team and is responsible for a variety of HR functions. These functions include administrative responsibilities as well as project management related to the HR department.
- Will support and assist the Managing Director of HR with the following:
- Payroll Matters
- Benefits Administration
- Employee relations matters
- Exit Interviews
- Compensation Research
- State and/or Country Specific Work Rules Research
- Department Events
- Company Newsletter
- Employee Verifications
- Manage the HR Calendar
- Company ID Administration
- Participate in HR Department audits
- Manage systems and execute assigned projects related to Human Resource Systems (Ultimate Software Payroll, ADP Time and Attendance, ESS, and others as assigned)
- Maintain relationships with software consultants to resolve open items/issues and work with the Payroll Coordinator to move towards total integration
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures and programs, Laws, and Standards
- Remain current on all HR related issues including Employee Relations, Labor Law (State, Federal and Regional), Compensation, Hiring, Benefits, etc.
- Act as a resource to all members of the HR team and contribute towards the team’s success
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2-4 years of previous payroll and benefits experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office and a strong proficiency in Excel required
- Must be extremely organized with sharp attention to detail, have a strong work ethic, and possess a willingness and ability to learn
- Must work well in a fast paced office environment, and contribute to the Team’s success
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and oral
- Must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit!
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #201340
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Sunday February 24, 2013 (11:59pm EST)
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...