UTC Climate, Controls & Security is the leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security solutions. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
This role will be responsible for providing Human Resources support across several human resource functions including employee data management, employee relations, staffing, performance programs, policy compliance and communications. The client group to be supported will include employees across multiple U.S. locations. The successful candidate will be responsible for overall day-to-day HR administration support and will closely partner with the Human Resources team on strategic HR initiatives.
- Accurate maintenance of employee personnel files, electronic data and other employee information in a confidential manner and in compliance with applicable policies, laws and records retention schedule
- Assist HR Manager on job posting and resume screening
- Responsible for onboarding, exit, leave management processes and other employment status changes
- Maintain relationships with employee base within client groups
- Assist with annual Affirmative Action Planning (AAP) process
- Benefits & payroll liaison with centralized Carrier Headquarters functions
- Drive continuous improvement in HR processes through ACE/process improvement methodology
- Compile, analyze and report Human Resources metrics, respond to ad hoc data analysis requests and provide information in an accurate, timely fashion
AA/AS degree or other post high school training (2 years duration),preferably in Human Resources or related field with minimum of 5 years experience in related field preferred
- Prior roles held in the Human Resources function strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills, high sense of urgency, and exemplary interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft office suite applications
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proven ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization
Carrier shouldered the load of keeping things hot and cold. The company was the world's largest maker of heating,...