The HR Coordinator is responsible for administrative and support duties for the Human Resources department. This position supports the HR department by providing project management, data management and administrative support in a high volume environment. This position will coordinate logistics for global training activities. This position will provide HR SharePoint development and maintenance support, and will support the Core Lab Service Award Program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned .
· Provide project management for assigned HR projects.
· Research and develop reports and dashboards for HR metrics as directed.
· Process vendor invoices, produce reports, and provide administrative support for managing the department budget.
· Support the CLB Service Award Program. Activities will include preparing and sending employee data to the service award vendor, coordinating with all Core Lab service award administrators, coordinating the invoicing process, and interfacing with the service award vendor.
· Develop and maintain the SharePoint Human Resources site content. Activities will include adding content, replacing outdated with current content, recommending and implementing improvements.
· Maintain the HR SharePoint training registration tool. Activities will include posting classes, managing rosters and printing reports. Communicate with participants regarding class logistics.
· Coordinate training logistics. Activities will include arranging meeting rooms and equipment, scheduling WebEx sessions (as applicable), setting up the rooms (when applicable), and shipping of materials.
· Support delivery of the CLB New Employee Orientation program. Activities include identifying and communicating with attendees, producing reports, and coordinating participation with local administrators.
· Maintain the Succession Planning database. Activities include data entry and maintenance, producing reports and dashboards.
· Communicate with training participants as directed. Activities will include sending follow-up education information, requesting feedback about actions plans, and coordinating training schedules for classes and WebEx sessions.
· Prepare instructional materials. Activities will include producing participant guides, job aids, and PowerPoint presentations.
· Process the requests for Education Assistance tuition reimbursement.
· Process new hire and other personnel action changes as needed to include data entry into Oracle.
· Research external training vendors and their programs as directed.
· Maintain files and records for the Human Resources department.
· Assist employees with general HR inquiries and refers them to the appropriate resource when needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of the human resources body of knowledge, with an emphasis on learning and development.
· Demonstrated strong customer service orientation.
· Demonstrated ability to multitask and successfully prioritize concurrent projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· High level proficiency in MS Office required; Demonstrated ability to present outcomes of analyses in diverse formats, for example: written high-level observations of analyses (Word), tables and charts (Excel), and leadership presentations (PowerPoint). Oracle experience and ability to create complex reports highly preferred. SharePoint knowledge a plus.
· Proven critical thinking skills are required; demonstrates assertiveness, initiative and creativity in problem analysis and resolution.
· Ability to creatively and proactively handle unique situations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field preferred. In lieu of a degree, five years of relevant experience required. Must have Intermediate to Advanced level skills in using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write moderately complex correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee may be asked to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position resides within a normal office working environment.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.