About Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a robust company committed to changing students’ lives and doing the right thing, Corinthian Colleges, Inc. is the place for you. As one of the largest post-secondary education companies in North America, we are on the cutting-edge of the industry and forging ahead into a new era of leadership, growth and innovation. We currently operate more than 100 campuses through Everest College, WyoTech and Heald College and are dedicated to delivering on the promise to our students. At CCi you’ll work with impassioned employees and have the support you need to make great things possible.
General Job Description:
You're detail-oriented and professional with excellent communication and organization skills. In this role you will work under general supervision to audit all human resources paperwork related to new hires, terminations, salary actions, and leaves of absence. You will review and verify the completeness and accuracy of all paperwork, and ensure that paperwork and approvals are received and processed in a timely manner. Most importantly, you will keep the department functioning at optimal levels and will make a difference in the lives of many.
• Verify and correct all Human Resources paperwork as required
• Contact HR Manager or designate with any paperwork questions
• Verify/obtain approval signatures and regional authorization number on all Human Resource paperwork within processing due dates
• Validate and distribute paperwork for data entry
• Respond and direct all incoming Human Resources phone calls, assisting the caller as appropriate
• Assist in the training of all field HR designates
• Recommend any changes and/or deletions to the HR Reference Guide and Intranet sites
• Monitor the collection, distribution, and processing of bonus plans, code of conduct statements, and related paperwork., including new hire packages, salary changes, and performance evaluations
• Monitor and process leave of absence cases and payments
• Review and audit Admission Representative Compensation plans, Director Bonus query, etc.
• Complete employee verification requests
• Complete special projects and research as required by the HR Manager
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Associate's degree or equivalent credits
• 3 years experience in Human Resources including payroll
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks to complete job functions in an orderly and efficient manner
• Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Basic knowledge of MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
Corinthian Colleges - 9 months ago
Our mission is to help students prepare for careers in demand or to advance in their chosen field. With more than 91,000 students as of June...