This position will be responsible for assisting the Regional VP of HR for the Americas on a variety of strategic projects, along with acting as the point person for coordination of the Americas HR generalist team in carrying out various regional HR initiatives.
Americas Regional Point Person: Act as the point person for the HR generalists in coordination of regional initiatives - this function may include: gathering and analyzing data provided by the generalists in relation to a particular project, answering questions and aligning the team’s understanding of the initiative to ensure consistency in implementation across the region.
Strategic Projects for VP of HR: Assist in carrying out various strategic projects that impact the Americas employee base or communicate HR initiatives to business-facing senior leaders. Tasks may include creating a PowerPoint presentation, utilizing payroll reporting features to gather data, or organizing details surrounding a special event.
HR Americas Scorecard: Ensure data integrity of the regional HR metrics by working with the generalists to capture the data in a timely manner, check for reasonability, and manage any changes to the Excel template.
Annual Merit and Bonus Process: Coordinate the annual merit and bonus process by partnering with the HR generalists to: gather necessary data, ensure recommendations are collected from all VPs, manage review process with the VP of HR, and finalize payouts with payroll. Own the Excel template used to calculate and capture the data for the general employee population.
Compliance Reporting: Partner with Internal Audit to ensure reporting compliance, including acknowledgment of the Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct, as well as timely new hire, termination, and transfer notifications.
VP Administrative Support: Calendar maintenance in Outlook, book conference rooms and coordinate meetings, order food, organize video conferencing, process expenses, book travel and car service, other support as needed.
- Manage and update HR organization charts as well as the regional HR workplan
- Coordinate HR video conferences for division leads and the broader generalist team
- Run quarterly vacation accrual reporting for Finance
- Act as the Program Administrator for the U.S. Corporate Amex card program
- Assist with department/company event logistics – Annual Townhall meeting, HR Regional meeting, JP Morgan Corporate Challenge, Health Fair, Senior Leader Breakfasts, etc.
- Use SAP to create POs and manage HR dept. invoicing
- Order dept. supplies as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 1-3 years experience in Human Resources
- 4 year degree or equivalent in related field
- Highly organized, great attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential materials
- Knowledge of the principles, theories and practices of HR
- Strong follow through and ability to build relationships throughout the organization
- Excellent computer skills (MS office) – high proficiency in Excel preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Systems include: SAP (for invoicing), Concur, Success Factors, UltiPro
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment
Equal Employment Opportunities
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by law. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Lopez are just a few of the celebs to promote Coty. It is one of the world's leading makers...