New York, NY
13 Jun 2013
At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior
resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled
with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for
owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all
other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following
HR COORDINATOR – New York, NY
We currently have a position located in our World Headquarters office in midtown
Manhattan. The HR Coordinator performs functions necessary for the smooth and efficient
operation of assigned portfolio or projects and ensures that building operations conform to the
firm’s policies and procedures. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for
a career in Human Resources in a fast-paced environment.
Reviews and processes all personnel transaction forms for employees using PeopleSoft (i.e.
new hires, terminations, transfers, salary increases).
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Maintains files and records for employees, including tracking sick/vacation time,
submitting timesheets to payroll, Workers’ Compensation filings and disability
- Assists in the preparation of presentations and proposals in response to RFPs. Supports the
marketing efforts in this regard.
- Assists in the transition of new clients in conjunction with Corporate Human
Resources. This includes preparing offer letters and presentations to transitioning
employees on the company including benefits packages.
- Maintains database/reports of properties, clients, vendors and tenants.
- Works with Financial Manager and accounting staff to create, revise and update monthly
- General Level 1 employee support: answers questions pertaining to flex benefits,
401(k), disability, and general policies and procedures according to corporate standards and
- Facilitates employee orientation in some locations.
- Assists employees with annual open enrollment of benefits; distributes packages and answers
- Performs special projects as requested.
Two year degree or equivalent experience required; four year college degree desirable
If you have the skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a
competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity. Please
email your resume to email@example.com with
job title ‘HR COORDINATOR’ noted in the subject line.
- Minimum of two years of basic human resource and administrative experience preferred,
preferably in real estate and within a professional office setting
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft 8.8 or similar HRIS system
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Cushman & Wakefield - 12 months ago