HR COORDINATOR - Columbia, MD
DYNIS LLC is a network infrastructure services company that specializes in the design, build, and maintenance of mission critical networks. We provide a full suite of information technology and network infrastructure solutions for telecommunications service providers and large enterprise networks. DYNIS LLC has established itself as one of the leading network infrastructure services companies focusing on engineering, furnishing, and installation (EF&I) services to wire-line and wireless service providers, federal and state government agencies, large businesses, and OEMs.
The success of DYNIS LLC is built on the talent and energy of outstanding people; DYNIS LLC possesses a proven reputation in the Telecommunications industry and it is because of the quality and expertise of our capable and valued employees.
This position is primarily responsible for working in partnership with most phases of HR activity ensuring complete confidentiality at all times and a working knowledge of current federal and state employment related laws and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- General Administration
- Create and maintain employee personnel files and compliance forms such as I-9’s.
- Enter all personnel data into HR/Payroll, Benefit, and SharePoint system.
- Set up and conduct new hire orientation.
- Process all child support and garnishments.
- Maintain HR tracking spreadsheets and updates personnel files.
- Order and maintain supplies
- Assist with plans and coordination of company events; maintain employee congratulatory/condolences process.
- Working closely with the Recruiting team to ensure that the New Hire Process runs smoothly.
- Benefits – Assist with conducting benefits orientation meetings
- Accurately process enrollment and change forms.
- Responding to questions and problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Compliance Programs - maintain appropriate/accurate filing and record-keeping systems on EEO, AA, FMLA, OSHA, DHS and ERISA.
- Performs other related administrative duties as required.
Must have knowledge of principles and practices of human resources administration. Ability to multi-task and prioritize and work independently. Excellent customer service skills are essential to the success of the position.
Salary range $35K - $40K
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred and a minimum of two (2) years of human resource assistance experience. Comprehensive knowledge of fair employment practices laws and regulations.
Ability to work within a team environment, possess strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills. High energy level, initiative and motivation are personal qualities needed for the success of the individual. Must possess high ethical standards and guard confidentiality. Must have proficient computer software skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; some database management experience a plus. Possessing the ability to prepare business correspondence and reports, also basic knowledge of chart, graph and table formatting.
Experience in a telecommunications environment is desirable. Ability to work in a team-driven environment and take initiative in a multi-tasking environment.
- Must possess professional presence and appearance
DYNIS is an EEO/AAP employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Dynis - 5 months ago