Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. (MBRDNA), a Daimler company, consists of four divisions including Group Research and Advanced Engineering, Mercedes-Benz TechCenter, eDrive & Powertrain, and Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design. All four divisions are focused on delivering a positive impact on Daimler products through the advancement of safe, convenient, and sustainable vehicles. Working together, MBRDNA remains a successful symbol of automotive research and development in North America.
Here at MBRDNA, we are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential. We proudly continue the pioneering work initiated by founders Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz over 125 years ago.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities: -
The essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate recruitment activities such as job posting, interview schedule, new hire packet preparation, candidate correspondence, etc. Perform reference checks, background checks and employment verifications.
- Maintain staffing report and coordinate new hire paperwork. Serve as point of contact for all intern recruitment needs, paperwork and visa administration.
- Responsible for entry of new hires into HRIS and processing of all position updates and organizational changes. Ensure timely communication of information to relevant colleagues (e.g., payroll, IT, etc.)
- Maintain all job descriptions and perform updates as necessary. Ensure recruitment records and employee files are accurately maintained. Produce headcount reports and HRIS reports/queries as needed.
- Administer various employee programs such as tuition reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, Rosetta Stone assignments, etc. Assist in the coordination of company events (e.g., Bring Your Child to Work Day).
- Assist with the preparation of employee letters and other correspondence. Perform HR audits of I-9's, employee files, HRIS data, etc. Support HR department in special projects as needed.
Skills & Attributes: -
The ideal candidate would need the following skills and abilities:
- Extreme focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with candidates and employees at all levels of the organization
- A proactive self-starter who is organized and capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to demonstrate good judgement, professionalism and maintain integrity of confidential data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education & Experience: -
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field of study (or equivalent work experience)
- Minumum of 1-3 years related work experience
- Experience handling data of a confidential nature
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft applications
- General understanding of HR procedures
- Experience working with PeopleSoft a plus
- Prior experience working in Human Resources a plus
Full Time Benefits include: -
MBRDNA is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous benefits and compensation, work/life balance tools and several methods of recognition and rewards. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K savings plan, pension plan, fitness center reimbursement and much more.
Daimler Trucks North America - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
What moves you? For Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA), it's a rhetorical question. The subsidiary of German automaker Daimler AG...