Danaher Company Description
Molecular Devices, LLC provides bioanalytical solutions for life science and drug discovery research. Our solutions are built on proprietary technology platforms that deliver high performance, flexibility, and reliability. By joining Molecular Devices, you will work with best-in-class people who share a common purpose - to be our customers' first choice for innovative systems, tools, and support that advance both basic and applied life science discovery.
Molecular Devices is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to provide administrative support for our HR team and generalist support for our Sunnyvale headquarters. We have a dynamic environment where you will be responsible for a variety of duties, however, our HR Coordinator will primarily focus on performing the following:
* Owns interview scheduling, job postings and background checks. May also assist with candidate screening
* Administers companyâ€™s Leave of Absence and Workerâ€™s Compensation programs
* Maintenance of I-9 forms, personnel files, and required documentation
* Responsible for processing of Employee Change Notifications and Employment Verifications and Terminations
* Administration of Benefits enrollment and new hire orientation programs
* Administration of service award program
For the HR Coordinator role, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re seeking candidates with an undergraduate degree and experience in the HR field. The successful candidate should have proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Experience with Oracle is beneficial. You will play a key role in identifying and executing on projects that drive continuous improvement, efficiency and innovation in the HR practice.
The successful candidate will also:
* Demonstrate strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and have a reputation for working well with others
* Be detail-oriented with a proven track record for going above and beyond expectations with the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively with minimal supervision
* Have a track record in dealing with confidential matters
As part of the Danaher family of operating companies, Molecular Devices offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. We offer a fast-paced, high impact environment where youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll have an opportunity to positively influence the day to day experience of all MD associates. If youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re creative, well organized, process- and results-oriented Ã¢â‚¬â€œ youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re an excellent fit for our team.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a Fortune 200, NYSE-listed, science and technology leader that designs, manufactures and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial and commercial customers. Our premier brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. The Danaher Business System provides a foundation to our 63,000 associates around the world, serving customers in more than 125 countries. In 2012, we generated $18.3 billion of revenue from five reporting segments: Test & Measurement, Environmental, Dental, Life Sciences & Diagnostics, and Industrial Technologies.
North America-United States-CA-Sunnyvale