About the Company
DigitalGlobe is a leading provider of commercial high-resolution earth observation and advanced geospatial solutions that help decision makers better understand our changing planet in order to save lives, resources and time. Sourced from the world’s leading constellation, our imagery solutions deliver unmatched coverage and capacity to meet our customers’ most demanding mission requirements. Each day customers in defense and intelligence, public safety, civil agencies, map making and analysis, environmental monitoring, oil and gas exploration, infrastructure management, navigation technology, and providers of location-based services depend on DigitalGlobe data, information, technology and expertise to gain actionable insight. DigitalGlobe is a public company listed on the NYSE as DGI, and is headquartered in Longmont, Colorado.
The HR Process Coordinator is responsible for executing the DigitalGlobe onboarding process from start to finish through the cross-functional coordination of onboarding requirements. The ideal candidate will facilitate the communication and completion of each onboarding requirement (as defined by the hiring manager) to the Process Contributors (i.e. Facilities, IT, Security, etc.), with the ultimate goal of ensuring new Team Members have the ability to be productive on their first day with DigitalGlobe.
- Acts as single point-of-contact for Hiring Managers and Process Contributors
- Oversees the automated process
- Ensures process compliance by Hiring Managers and Process Contributors
- Identifies and troubleshoots process breakdowns and business rule conflicts
- Uses knowledge to modify and improve process efficiency
- Regularly collects and reports on process efficiency metrics
- Creates and documents use cases
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and follow tasks to completion
- Process-oriented thinker with desire to improve processes and facilitate process improvement
- Ability to balance business needs and process compliance
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to build consensus amongst disparate teams
- Technically minded with the ability to quickly gain in-depth knowledge of SharePoint
- Understanding of/willingness to learn Visio and other workflow tools
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with a competitive company match; 10 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
Applicants for this position will be required to take and pass a drug test.
DigitalGlobe is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to rac e , co l o r , sex, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, re l i g i o n , n a t i o n al ori g i n, mar i tal or f a m ili al statu s , age, disability, v eteran st a tu s , m ili tary s er vi ce or a p p li cati o n for m ili tary ser vi ce, s tatus w i th r e g ard to p u b li c ass i sta n ce, genetic information o r a n y o th e r ch a r a cteri s t i c pr o te c ted by l a w.
DigitalGlobe has its eye on you. The company provides satellite imagery used for a variety of applications, including mapping, urban...