This position is under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager and is responsible for carrying out various HR programs and procedures for employees at a given Dean location(s). This position executes day-to-day Human Resources operations and serves as support for the employees .
· Responsible for maintaining personnel files for current and former employees, ensuring compliance with internal standards and external government regulations.
· Ensures positive employee relations by proactive employee communication, prompt issue resolution and fair & equitable treatment. Serve as internal resource for employee inquiries. Direct employee, as necessary, to the appropriate resource such as Employee Shared Service Center or Benefits Center. At the direction of the HRBP, performs employee investigations at the 1st level Supervisor and hourly employee levels.
· Provides Affirmative Action administration support.
· Responsible for the administration of internal and external job postings, utilizing the Applicant Tracking System. Manage the hourly recruiting process from posting to onboarding.
· Responsible for the coordination of Leave Administration (FMLA, STD, etc.). Ensures consistent application of Dean leave policies and procedures.
· Responsible for providing Employee Shared Services with accurate, complete and timely employee data updates through the completion of the appropriate standard form. Updates may relate to new hires, terminations, employee job changes, department or work location changes, changes in pay, etc.
· Delivers new-hire orientation, administers annual performance management process, administers "local" recognition programs and coordinates local training sessions.
· Support HR Business Partner in executing local and national initiatives.
- High School Degree Required
- 2 year Degree Preferred
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience – experience in Human Resources with prior experience with HRIS system and other HR technology preferred
- Effective oral and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills and computer literacy
- Able to work and communicate effectively with others across levels and functions while working on multiple tasks in a matrixed organization.
Dean Foods - 17 months ago