PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Under general supervision, provides a variety of administrative and project management support coordinating human resource activities and projects related to employment, employee relations, and related areas for a FMS Division. Assists with HR audit projects coordinating the collection of data and following up as needed with field management regarding identified issues. Prepares and generates both defined reports on a regular basis as well as ad hoc reports as needed.
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for driving the FMS culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
~ an EEOC tracking database and files,
- Provides for the efficient and effective functioning of the FMS Division Human Resources Department by assisting the Division VP HR, the HR recruiters and employee relations managers with the coordinating and administering of a variety of HR activities and projects.
- Maintains and updates various databases for tracking and reporting purposes. These may include:
~ a database tracking legal actionable claims,
~ the Agency Spend Tracking database
~ a database to manage and track the Employee Referral Bonus program - ensuring all the approvals are obtained, and submitting the payment request to payroll.
- Prepares, generates, and distributes various reports, organizing the data appropriately into a predetermined format such as a graph, statistics table or presentation format. Reports include but are not limited to:
~ Monthly HR reports for the Division executive team.
~ Open positions and Vacancy reports - biweekly and monthly reports
~ Reports regarding the pertinent statistics from the Agency Spend database.
~ Retention and turnover reports.
~ HR statistic reports as assigned.
~ Various other ad hoc reports as requested.
- Places employment postings as directed on internal web sites and may input data into TALEO system to ensure appropriate external postings and applicant tracking.
- Coordinates and facilitates the distribution of communications/letters to the field which may include but are not limited to "welcome letters" and mass "mail merge" type mailings.
- Coordinates and manages the collection of data for the quarterly HR and license audit - organizing the data per the stipulated requirements. Performs any follow-up pertaining to the outcomes of the audit, working with the appropriate RVPs and managers to determine the issues and reasons for the issues.
- Coordinates and tracks participation in divisional training programs - distributing the participant lists to RVPs, setting up the Webex sessions as needed, following up on the questions and answer sessions, and auditing the attendee lists to ensure compliance to participation/attendance requirements.
- Acts as the primary contact for the division tuition reimbursement program, answering questions and providing basic policy interpretations regarding the program. Collaborates with accounts payable regarding the process.
- Assists with the "onboarding" and conversions of acquisition and acute contract employees, distributing the benefit new-hire packets, explaining the programs as needed, collecting the completed paperwork, and answering basic HR benefit questions related to the acquisition.
- Acts as the primary contact for providing information to legal department such as data from employee files and records, time records, EEOC related records.
- Conducts the required background checks for new hires - reconciling and following up with managers as needed.
- May coordinate the collection and submission of relocation paperwork for new hires and transferring executives, ensuring the approvals are obtained per the requirements and the correct documents are submitted.
- Responds to the basic information requests from the EAR line calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelors degree required or an Associates degree with at least 2 years in an HR related role in lieu of a Bachelors degree
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- 2 - 4 years experience in HR or HR related work environment
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal.
- Knowledge of business and technical vocabulary.
- Ability to employ basic reasoning skills.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel and Word).
- Knowledge organizational operations and procedures.
Fresenius Vascular Care - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Fresenius Vascular Care works with leading Vascular Surgeons, Nephrologists, Interventional Radiologists and Cardiologists throughout the...