GroupM is the management arm of WPP Group's media agencies, including such brands as MindShare, Mediaedge: cia, MediaCom and MAXUS.
We are the leading media investment network in the world and the stewards of nearly one-third of all global ad spending.
Our clients are leaders in their respective industries and represent more than 330 of the Fortune Global 500, more than half of the NASDAQ 100 and more than 30 of the Fortune e-50.
As an elite provider of communication services, our culture is built on fostering innovation and best practices to help our clients maximize their marketing and media objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring individual to work in a fast paced corporate HR environment and actively participate in various facets of human resources management. The position directly supports the Associate Director Human Resources for GroupM. The ideal candidate is eager to build upon his/her HR skills and knowledge and learn best practices in recruitment, HR processes, talent management, training & development and other HR disciplines.
• Effectively communicate HR practices and policies to managers and employees in a consistent and accurate manner
• Assist in the administration of the company’s performance review process
• Maintain internal and external job postings
• Assist in receiving, tracking and filing resumes from recruiters, internal referrals and other sources.
• Manage candidate information and job requisitions in our applicant tracking system (Kenexa)
• Execute the pre-employment screening process (background and reference checks)
• Take ownership of the employee on-board processing
• Set up and conduct orientation
• Process required paperwork for new hires and employee changes to the payroll department by deadlines
• Manage interview schedules and appointments for HR and hiring managers
• Responsible for maintaining employee files
• Provide general administrative support (i.e., create web exs, book conference rooms, add guest to the Visitor Management System)
• Manage Off boarding process, including exit package with survey link and payroll paperwork
• Maintain supervisor data in ADP
• Keep a list of Open Positions including what has been approved by the Finance Department
• Coordinate invoice payments
• Organize Employee Programs (i.e., Administrative Assistant Day; Employee Anniversary Program
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required; concentration in Human Resources or business administration is preferred
• At least one year of previous HR experience in a corporate environment (including HR-related internships)
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and take initiative on assigned tasks