Oversee and manage the temporary staffing process. Plan and coordinate company events sponsored by Human Resources and/or the Employee Committee. Provide support with HR projects as assigned.
- Function as the primary contact for the onboarding and off boarding of temporary employees. Conduct bi-weekly audits to determine the employment status of temporary staff and take appropriate action.
- Manage requests for temporary staff and assist in initial phases of the temporary placement process of candidates with prescreening and scheduling interviews as needed.
- Collaborate with IT and Training to ensure new temporary employees are properly integrated into the necessary systems and coordinate mandatory training.
- Assist with coordination, development and communication of employee events and programs which typically occur after work or on weekends. Track and maintain budget for Employee Committee.
- Communicate with vendors and venues regarding events, contracts, invoices and payments. Enter and track invoices in e-req and work with Finance to ensure timely payments.
- Maintain employee documentation and files in such a manner as to ensure their accuracy, completeness and compliance with relevant company standards and federal, state and local regulations. Scan employee documents to files. Prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports.
- Generate various employee correspondences (termination letters, etc.). Prepare departure paperwork for processing. Schedule and conduct exit interviews as needed.
- Support the HR Department with other projects as assigned.
- Associates’ Degree
- Two years’ experience in an administrative capacity and demonstrated interest in Human Resources
- Able to attend employee events that occur after work and/or weekends
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills (verbal, written) with the ability to comfortably interface at all staff levels, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated professionalism, sound judgment and the ability to use discretion and diplomacy while maintaining confidentiality and company standards
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate level knowledge of Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint
- Ability to work with confidential and time-sensitive information
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job to a friend
- Not ready to apply? Connect with us!
Healthfirst - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Healthfirst is a not-for-profit managed care organization sponsored by some of the most prestigious and nationally recognized hospitals and...