Hilton Worldwide - Global Headquarters
7930 Jones Branch Drive
The Human Resource Coordinator will provide support, and coordination, to the Human Resource functional areas.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its ten global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
The Human Resources Coordinator will work with the application of policies, procedures, and practices of the Global Headquarters in the Human Resources department. Amongst other assigned responsibilities the Coordinator will coordinate all staffing and Human Resource administration recordkeeping, coordinate leave and workers' compensation administration. The Team Member will maintain personnel records in accordance with corporate policies on business records retention, conduct compliance and data integrity audits/analysis related to all HRIS data.
The other key priorities will include:
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Review and coordinate the new hire, transfer, termination and employees personnel change processes to ensure accordance with established policies and procedures. This will include data entry into the PeopleSoft HRIS and Taleo systems and coordination with internal constituents.
- Responsible for the coordination and support of various activities for the Global Headquarters Human Resource department.
- Investigate, clarify and resolve any payroll issues as requested by team members Includes gathering information and owning issues beginning to end to ensure proper resolution. Ensure the processing of off-cycle payments.
- Conduct research and compile reports for various HRIS needs.
- Coordinate various Human Resource programs such as the transit, educational reimbursement program, etc.
- Responsible for the administration of Team Member Travel Passports
- Conduct orientation sessions and serve as key resource to new onboarding team members.
- Complete special projects as required and assigned.
- Coordinate the on-boarding orientation materials including sending materials to new hires prior to start, ordering food and ensuring space is reserved for sessions.
- Work with Payroll to ensure timely payment of hiring bonuses, off cycle checks and other relevant payments.
- Complete background check process for new hires.
- Facilitate building tours and the collection of new hire paperwork during new hire orientation.
- Perform reference checks for incoming hires.
- Pull research or enter HRIS data into spreadsheets and/or databases.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- High School/GED diploma
- Minimum one (1) year of professional experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What benefits will I receive?
- BS/BA Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with PeopleSoft
- Minimum of two (2) years of Human Resource experience in a coordinator or similar role
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-team team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Human Resources and Training
Hilton - 18 months ago
Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a private...