The HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting the SVP, VP and Director of Talent Management in both the East and West coasts. This role will also partner with Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, and Operations to administer, deliver and maintain HR programs, processes and services for the MAP and MAGNA Global Organizations.
• Manages and maintains employee data in PeopleSoft. Responsible for data entry and quality control, including but not limited to new hires, terminations, department changes, title changes, address changes and salary increases.
• Creates, routes for approval and processes PARs and EPCs.
• Acts as a liaison to the benefits and payroll department. This includes collecting and maintaining non-exempt and temporary employee timesheets, processing timesheets for payroll, running reports, managing pay related issues, requesting last paychecks for CA employees, partnering on employee leaves of absence and workers compensation.
• Produces weekly and monthly reports from PeopleSoft and icims, and ad hoc reporting such as annual training tracking reports, Climate for Inclusion Survey, EEOC and Job Code reports, etc.
• New employee assimilation and onboarding including but not limited to: maintaining and updating presentations, OMCC and calendar appointments, communication with the new hire, coordination with manager, new hire paperwork, assigning new hire buddies, and new employee orientation
• Employee off-boarding including communicating exit information, scheduling exit interviews, calendar appointments, OMCC and reporting
• Assists talent acquisition including posting open positions to job boards, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews, candidate travel, handling/reviewing reference and background checks, closing positions in icims and running regular reports.
• Maintains all personnel files including regular filing and routine file audits according to compliance standards
• I-9 administration and internal audits
• Assists employees with questions related to time off, general benefit questions and other HR related policies/practices
• Assists with employee relations issues as needed
• Coordinate special programs such as Take Your Kids to Work Day, Flu Shots, Charity Events, etc.
• Assist with Diversity efforts as needed
• Maintains and updates organizational charts
• Processes employment verifications
• Works with MBIT on network user re-certification – SOX maintenance
• Assists Talent Management Team with various projects as needed
• 1-2 years of human resource experience
• Passion for the advertising, media and/or communications industry
• Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of PeopleSoft or similar HRIS experience desirable
• Requires excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills; positive attitude
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet continuous deadlines
• True self-starter with high energy and professional demeanor with an understanding of when to escalate issues
• Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and use good judgment
• Maintain high level of confidentiality and be extremely discreet and able to handle various types of confidential information
• Problem solving, prioritization, time management and multi-tasking skills are required
• Excellent attention to detail/accuracy
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills to interact with colleagues, candidates and other functional areas
IPG Media Brands - 14 months ago