Org Marketing Statement
Jarden Corporation is a leading provider of niche consumer products. Jarden operates in three primary business segments through a number of well recognized brands, including: Outdoor Solutions: Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Campingaz®, Coleman®, Fenwick®, Gulp®, K2®, Marker®, Marmot®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Rawlings®, Shakespeare®, Stearns®, Stren®, Trilene®, Volkl® and Zoot®; Consumer Solutions: Bionaire®, Crock-Pot®, FoodSaver®, Health o meter®, Holmes®, Mr. Coffee®, Oster®, Patton®, Rival®, Seal-a-Meal®, Sunbeam®, VillaWare® and White Mountain®; and Branded Consumables: Ball®, Bee®, Bicycle®, Billy Boy®, Crawford®, Diamond®, Dicon®, Fiona®, First Alert®, First Essentials®, Forster®, Hoyle®, Kerr®, Lehigh®, Leslie-Locke®, Lillo®, Loew-Cornell®, Mapa®, NUK®, Pine Mountain®, Spontex® and Tigex®. Headquartered in Rye, N.Y., Jarden has over 25,000 employees worldwide.
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
- Provides administrative support to include copying, filing, ordering supplies and preparing letters for the VP of Human Resources and the other HR and Risk Management functions.
- Maintains Human Resources and Risk Management files, forms, documentation and information in accordance with company procedures as well as federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Posts advertisements with state job agencies, on-line job boards, and Jarden careers website.
- Maintains applicant tracking system and coordinates interviews, schedules and travel arrangements for candidates.
- Prepares offer letter and new hire packets.
- Coordinates On-Boarding process which includes: IT, phone & badge requests.
- Input employee data and run reports utilizing the PeopleSoft HRIS System.
- Coordinates various HR programs and processes as directed, and generates appropriate follow-up documentation.
- Post documents to and maintains the Jarden Corporate Intranet Site.
- Make building maintenance requests (light bulbs, plants, copiers)
- Order and stock break room and medical supplies
- Order and stock office supplies (stationary, printer paper)
- Review and process UPS Courier billing
- Coordinate office moves and build outs
- Act as receptionist as needed
- Receives, stamps and distributes mail
- Completes insurance letters
- Creates insurance certificates
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Associate¿s degree in Human Resources or related area or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience supporting an HR department. Prefer previous experience providing administrative support to VP level
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience using PeopleSoft HRIS a plus
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Must be able to take direction from multiple people
More than 100 brands of consumer products for inside and outside the home make Jarden beam. It makes a variety of branded consumer products,...