The Human Resources Coordinator at Kass Shuler assists the Human Resources Director with the day-to-day responsibilities on all HR matters including; recruitment and talent management, employee development, performance management, employee relations, job description management, and other various projects as needed.
Our Human Resources Department assists our all of our employees with any various needs for a fast-paced, high volume law firm, specializing in default services. As there are changes made at the flip of a dime in our departments, our Human Resources department must also be aware of these changes firm-wide. Kass Shuler is a growing firm, seeking the top talent in the Tampa area to fill their various recruiting needs. The HR Coordinator provides administrative support to the HR Director, especially in the areas of recruiting, on-boarding, and employment development as well as other duties, a sampling of which is listed below:
What will you do?
- Experience and/or knowledge with Taleo Business Edition preferred or other similar Talent Management Systems.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience directly working in a Human Resources department with strong experience in recruiting.
If the Human Resources Coordinator role seems like a good fit for you, please click the " Apply " button below to begin the online application process.
- Utilize Taleo to post openings through the company website, and update as needed to reflect candidate workflow status and position status.
- Partner with managers, supervisors, and managing partners to determine recruitment strategy.
- Develop and research new and creative sourcing and recruiting strategies for open positions.
- Provide supervisors with quality applicants by sourcing and prescreening candidates.
- Conduct phone interviews and schedule on-site interviews with candidates and hiring supervisors.
- Send correspondence to candidates such as interview confirmations, employment applications, new hire forms, etc.
- Greet candidates, collect application and administer assessments.
- Contact references and research candidate background information prior to offer.
- Determine recommended salary based upon compensation scale for new hires, internal equity, and market value.
- Assist with New Hire Orientation- collecting paperwork, making copies of identification, providing tour of the office, etc.
- Maintain accurate job descriptions.
- Create and update recruiting updates and/or reports to send out to the supervisors and management staff.
- Participate in career fairs and other recruiting events.
- Assist Human Resources Director with special projects.