New for Spring 2014, SEALIFE are opening a new attraction in the heart of Charlotte at Concord Mills Market Place, SEALIFE Charlotte will be the sixth addition to the USA and a cornerstone on Merlin Entertainments roll out of new sites across the USA, Asia, Europe and Australasia.
SEA LIFE is the world’s biggest aquarium chain with more than 40 attractions across the world. Every centre opens a window into the magical world beneath our seas and offers close encounters for all ages with everything from humble shrimps and starfish to seahorses, sharks and stingrays. SEA LIFE provides a fascinating insight into the wealth and diversity of marine life and plays an active role in conservation and inspires others to lend their support too. The aquarium will comprise of approximately 25 exhibits and a diverse collection of marine and freshwater fish and aquatic invertebrates, and a 150,000 gallon ocean tank for fish, sharks and turtles.
Reporting to the General Manager, we are now looking for an experienced HR professional to join the attraction’s Management Team. This is a standalone role and you will be responsible for managing all day to day aspects of the HR function to deliver a memorable visitor experience to our guests. You will support the attraction in achieving the HR targets as well as driving the HR function and attraction forwards. This is a great opportunity to establish yourself quickly in this fast paced new and exciting role.
• Acting as a first point of contact to provide an efficient and effective advisory HR function on all day to day operational issues, whilst ensuring compliance to current legislation, policies and procedures.
• Provides a ‘field’ based focal point for all queries on Human Resources matters.
• Provides advice on employment legislation to your Attraction. – providing consistency in approach and best practice disciplines.
• Ensuring the HR database has up to date information and employee records.
• To ensure the new starter process is followed and the correct training and documentation completed.
• Accurate data entry of payroll information on a biweekly basis.
• Maintenance of benefits system to ensure up-to-date personnel information is reflected.
• Provide support to recruitment process through coordination of interviews.
• Providing monthly HR reports to the UK head office.
You will be highly self motivated with previous HR experience with in depth knowledge of local employment legislation. This combined with your excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills will be vital in supporting the attraction and its employees to get the most out of our team members to deliver the guest experience.
In return, you can expect a great benefits package including Pension Scheme, Recognition Awards and continued growth of joining an exciting, global organization. As a team player, you will be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Salary $40k per annum
LEGOLAND - 16 months ago
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...