Littelfuse is the worldwide leader in circuit protection products and solutions with annual sales over $668 million in 2012. The Littelfuse portfolio, backed by industry leading technical support, design, and manufacturing expertise, has made significant investments in R&D and Distribution to ensure that we not only have the world’s broadest and deepest line of circuit protection solutions, but also the most advanced, recognized circuit protection brand in the world.
We work in a highly empowered work environment where managers are very involved in planning and generating ideas for improvement. You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Littelfuse you will be in great company!
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the HR Coordinator is responsible for coordinating staffing activities, conducting new hire orientations, and performing miscellaneous duties as requested.
- Coordinate selection activities:
Post jobs onto website and job boards; conduct phone screens; recommend to managers candidates to interview; schedule interviews, participate in interviews; facilitate interviewer debrief meetings; administer selection tools; prepare offer letters; provide benefits overview to new applicants; report monthly staffing metrics; prepare new hire packets; process post offer background checks and drug screen results
Orientation and indoctrination of new employees
Process candidate interview expenses
- Assist other HR team members with various projects as required, i.e., data entry; data analysis, filing, reporting consolidations, and preparing communications for wide distribution to include LPMP Managers tips, new hire announcement, wellness initiatives, etc.
- Oversee Intern recruitment program; coordinate initial intern gathering.
- Administer various HR activities as follows:
Update payroll changes
Manage the enrollments for the Rosetta Stone and SkillSoft learner programs
Process HR invoices & tuition reimbursements
Be the backup to the receptionist for ID badges
Prepare and submit data for Global Ops True North Metrics, EEO/AAP/Vets reporting, WC claims, and Washington state workers comp quarterly reporting
- Bachelors of Art degree, preferably with a major in Human Resources administration.
- Minimum 2+ years in recruiting and selecting exempt and non-exempt personnel in a manufacturing facility.
- Experience in HR policies, employee relations, behavioral interviewing, etc. would be helpful.
- Must be effective in written and oral communication.
- Computer proficiency: spreadsheets, HRIS databases, Excel, Word, Access.
- Ability to input and retrieve information from computer up to four hours per day.
Littelfuse - 11 months ago