- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees. Assists department with administrative duties and acts as department receptionist.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helps to monitor various licensing, training, and other employment requirements.
- Keeps highly confidential personnel and other employment files.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System (HRIS) records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Records employee information into HRIS.
- Participates in HR staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Helps to maintain company organization charts, job descriptions and employee directory.
- Answers department telephones and acts as first contact for walk-in job candidates.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Maintain interpersonal working relationships among personnel and the public.
- Oral and written communication skills
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, or one to two years experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Valid gaming license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit or stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.