Basic Function : Provides administrative support to the Human Resource Manager on all personnel matters.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Payroll Coordinator: responsible for all time and attendance processing for the DC
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Manages all new hire paperwork, termination paperwork and changes.
- Verifies I-9 documentation and keeps books current.
- Monitors and manages IQIA process.
- Conducts audits of various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action.
- Assists HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Schedules meetings as requested by HR Manager.
- Make photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Helps to plan associate engagement activities
- Assists or prepares correspondence and various reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years in Human Resources, with a concentration in payroll.
- Experience with an HRIS a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Organized and detail oriented is required.
Michaels - 6 months ago
Michaels Stores is crafty. The nation's #1 arts and crafts retailer owns and operates about 1,075 Michaels Stores across the US and...