Mimecast is looking to recruit a
Mimecast (www.mimecast.com) delivers cloud-based email management for Microsoft Exchange, including archiving, continuity and security. By unifying disparate and fragmented email environments into one holistic solution that is always available from the cloud, Mimecast minimizes risk and reduces cost and complexity, while providing total end-to-end control of email. Founded in the United Kingdom in 2003, Mimecast serves more than 7,000 customers and 1.8 million users worldwide and has offices in Europe, North America, Africa and the Channel Islands.
Mimecast social media resources
- LinkedIn: Mimecast
- Facebook: Mimecast
- Twitter: @mimecast
- Blog: Challenging Complexity
Our people are the very best. They have high levels of self-motivation
which results in exceptional performance. We care deeply about our
customers and take pride in delivering top class customer service.
We instinctively find practical solutions to complex problems,
we take personal responsibility for our actions and embrace teamwork.
At Mimecast we strive to win and celebrate our successes
This role will provide an exciting challenge for a world class individual who wants to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment.
About the position
This role is based within our fast past, people driven Human Capital team here at Mimecast and we are looking for an exceptional person with HR administration skills. This role will be to support our busy HR team and add value through aiding streamlining of HR support to our ever growing UK team. Our Human Capital team strives to offer our Mimecaster’s a platform for high performance and agility and to do this we require a proactive and reactive Human Capital team that are always there to support and enable success.
- An experienced HR administrator looking for an amazing opportunity to excell?
- Someone that enjoys working in a fast paced and ever evolving environment?
- Focused with an innate attention to detail who enjoys streamlining process and maximizing automation?
- Tech savvy and always striving to improve everything you do?
If this sounds like you, then please read on…..
As a HR Coordinator you will be responsible for providing administration support to the busy Global HR Team.
- Take a "hands-on" approach to streamlining processes and be comfortable responding to a broad range of HR queries on a day to day basis
- Administration support for new starters, onboarding and payroll processing
- Manage end to end administration process for internal staff changes, employee benefits and exits.
- Keep all HR data systems up to date ensuring integrity of all data held via regular audit.
- Monitor the general HR enquiries InBox and deal directly with queries.
- Respond to verification of employment requests.
- Build effective relationships to ensure everyone follows company procedures and recommend process improvements
- Work with immigration external bodies, managers and employees to administer visa processing as necessary
- Maintain employee personnel files
- Assist in the coordination and execution of HR programmes.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Administrative experience with a human resources team
- Ability to work autonomously and exhibit a professional demeanor to internal and external clients is required
- Ability to plan and conduct multiple projects at any one time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with a varied and diverse population in an effective manner
- A flexible approach, and very strong organisation and time management skills
- Friendly and welcoming demeanor with proven customer service skills.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, life cover and a gym subsidy. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump onboard with us?
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume.
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!