Why work at MRC? Check out our video!
Description: The HR Coordinator is a full-time position responsible for providing administrative and HR generalist support to the HR department and to the local Management in the Bay Area.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Reports - Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career path program, writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Training of Systems - Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Projects/Process Improvement - Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management leadership for a given HR initiative.
- Maintains the security of systems, keeping data safe, organized and properly stored.
- Develop, implement, and recommend HR information systems and solutions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Desired Qualifications (Not Required):
- Must have valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage in order to drive vehicle to travel between our offices (Santa Clara, Livermore, San Francisco, & Emeryville) in the Bay Area as needed
- BS/BA/AA degree in business or other related field
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation skills). Will be called to present finds, and translate data into an understandable document.
- Critical Thinking - must look at numbers, trends, & data and come to new conclusions based on findings
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
HR, OD, or Business bachelor's degree
- Strong Math and Analytical Skills required. Must know how to work with large amounts of data facts, figures, and number crunching. Will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Project management and statistical analysis background
- Systems knowledge: Minitab, Microsoft Access
Mr. Copy - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are one of California's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, software...