The HR Coordinator will perform administrative support duties for the Human Resources and clerical support for committees and meetings, as assigned. Supports the communications/PBX functions of the facility and assists in associated drills as warranted.
Education and Training: High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree and/or 2 years relevant college coursework. Related HR experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
Experience: At least 2 years in an office with responsibility for recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Work requires a high degree of accuracy.
• Flexibility to deal with changing priorities.
• Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks and projects.
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and work with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to work independently and maintain accountability for work.
• Ability to deal with multiple concurrent tasks.
• Excellent computer skills to include spreadsheet and word-processing.
• Ability to record and transcribe meeting minutes.
• Bi-lingual – English and Spanish is helpful
Post Acute Medical - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -