NorthShore Job Opening
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Human Resources function supporting NorthShore's Medical Group.
This is a full-time, benefit eligible position located at our Corporate office in Evanston.
- Collects and processes new hire forms with attention to detail to ensure accurate data entry and record retention
- Manages post-offer process to ensure accurate and timely onboarding of new hires
- Assists with recruitment efforts to provide support to hiring managers, employment specialist(s) and applicants
- Assists with New Employee Orientation check-in and lunches to ensure best possible first impression for new hires
- Participate in HR Projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field
- 2+ years of human resources experience preferred
- Previous administrative or customer service experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer focus orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience supporting multiple people at multiple sites, preferred
NorthShore University HealthSystem provides care to residents of Chicago's north side and its suburbs. The health system operates...