WHAT YOU HAVE DONE/WHAT YOU KNOW
WHO YOU ARE
- MUST HAVE: Minimum of two years experience with HRIS, employee relations, payroll and employee benefit plans.
- Must be proficient in Excel and familiar with Google docs.
- Type A focus on detail, accuracy and organization.
- Knack for internal customer service and communications.
- Good punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably from a top-tier program.
- Owns employee record management, ensuring accuracy of payroll, PTO and other relevant data.
- Serves as the liaison between our employees and our payroll and benefits vendors. Ensure 24-hour turnaround time to employee requests for HR information.
- Manages leaves of absence, transfers and onboarding.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Manages annual open enrollment period during 4th quarter of each year. Arranges for distribution of materials from carriers, assists with, communicating changes to employees and arranges for on-site representation by providers, Processes changes within deadlines.
Headquartered in San Francisco, One Medical is a web-enabled healthcare delivery company focused on transforming the customer experience in primary care. The company operates 13 offices throughout New York, San Francisco and Washington DC and has a vision to expand operations nationally.
Our goal is to transform health care by improving the quality, convenience, and accessibility to primary care. We have a smart and energetic team that is passionate about the customer experience and revolutionizing health care. Our management team has been educated at leading academic institutions and demonstrated a strong track record of success within startups and global consumer companies.
One Medical Group - 21 months ago
At One Medical Group, we are experts in the art and science of preventive health. From treating the root cause of an illness to combining...