Paymetric is seeking an entry-level Human Resources and Recruiting Coordinator to support our HR team. Key responsibilities of this role will include being the first point of contact for general HR or benefits questions, coordination and administration of HR programs and special projects, coordinating the interview process and candidate experience.
- Maintain up-to-date records in HRIS system
- Maintain electronic employee records and hard-copy files
- Process new hire paperwork and assist with Orientation and Onboarding processes
- Coordinate with payroll on benefits reconciliations
- Assist with the coordination of HR programs such as employee satisfaction surveys, internal corporate events, lunch and learn series, training initiatives, wellness programs, volunteer programs, phone and on-call reimbursement programs, etc.
- Support HR team with administrative support for special projects such as performance review process, management training series, sexual harassment and EEOC training, onboarding improvements, etc.
- Assist employees with routine benefits questions, modification of time off requests, benefits portal password resets, etc.
- Provide administrative Recruiting support to maintain accurate candidate information, track candidate interview status, gather feedback, schedule interviews in multiple office locations, etc.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this position. Principals only please. Agency resumes are not accepted and will be considered unsolicited resumes that are not subject to placement fees.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration w/ HR Concentration; SHRM membership preferred
- General understanding of technology organization in a corporate environment
- 0-2 years of experience in an HR administrative support role
- Strong interest in pursuing an career in Human Resources or Recruiting
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must be a customer-service oriented individual with a willingness to help internal employees
- Strong organizational skills with respect to managing multiple priorities
Paymetric was founded by two former SAP employees with the vision of delivering advanced payment solutions for large enterprise customers....