Exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team!
The ideal candidate will perform administrative and other functional activities for the Human Resources Department.
SCOPE OF POSITION
This individual will report directly to the HR Director and will work under general supervision. This position involves a high degree of interaction with employees and managers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinates various department and company activities and meetings.
- Organization and tracking surrounding corporate training program schedule.
- Acts as a resource for employees on high level policies, programs and procedures.
- Provides support in the preparation of correspondence, reports, schedules, confidential materials and various employee issues.
- Administrator for various internal programs and initiatives.
- Support of internal HR processes and forms, (new hire forms and processing, record maintenance, etc.).
- Collaborates with other Admin staff including backup for front desk coverage.
Travel Planning and Coordination
- Monthly budget tracking and coordination. Annual budget organization.
- Responsible for a department procurement card and the monthly reconciliation of the statement.
Performs other duties as assigned
- Some coordination of travel arrangements with corporate travel resources
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Any equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job, will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Preferred
- Minimum three years administrative experience.
- Experience in supporting Human Resources.
- Proficient with MS Office Products, Concur and SharePoint
- Customer Focus – solicits and uses feedback for continuous improvement. Strives for quality and excellence.
- Accountability – takes a no excuses approach to making things happen. Takes responsibility for own actions and results.
- Teamwork – Actively assists to move the team toward the completion of goals
- Communication Skills – Effectively expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
- Collaboration - Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
Normal office conditions.
The position requires telephone use and personal computer use. Light physical effort in an office environment. Occasional light lifting required.
Keyword: HR Coordinator
From: Precor Inc.
Precor Inc. - 30+ days ago
Founded in 1980, Precor is headquartered northeast of Seattle in Woodinville, Wash., with international offices in the United Kingdom,...