Position: HR & Recruiting Coordinator
The Recruiting & Talent Acquisitiont Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating all staffing and recruiting and other HR support functions as needed and required. While this position will l report into to the Director of Talent Acquisition, it will work closely with Recruiters in helping them to execute the day to day operational activities associated with their function.
Staffing and Recruitment
• Manage the end to end administrative recruiting process
• Assist recruiters in managing internal and external job postings and conduct regular searches on all available job boards
• Coordinates and schedules applicant interviews for candidates
• Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews and travel. Act as a contact point for scheduling candidate.
• Check Applicant Tracking System (ATS) prior to scheduling candidate interview to minimize duplicate interviewing.
• Communicate interview details to candidate, making certain s/he has all of the information necessary (detailed directions, dress code, interview logistics , etc.)
• Responsible for sending communications to applicants
• Responsible for logging, sorting and distributing applications to appropriate hiring manager
• Enter and maintain integrity of data in recruiting database and produce ad hoc recruiting reports as necessary
• Assist with prescreening salaried applicant resumes. Manage the employee referral process by fielding employee referral submissions, conducting referral phone interviews, tracking all referrals, and submitting qualified referrals to the recruiting team
• Coordinates and assist with telephone screens
• Manages and updates the weekly needs report
• Handle other assigned administrative requests or special projects assigned by the Recruiting Lead.
• Answer phones
• Provides scheduling support and invoicing support
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years work experience. Prior experience in recruiting is a big plus.
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Time management skills w/ great attention to detail
• Written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of budget management
• Customer Service skills
• Scheduling & Calendar Skills
Saks Incorporated - 10 months ago
Saks Fifth Avenue is a member of the Saks Incorporated (NYSE:SKS) group and operates 62 stores, led by its landmark flagship on New York's...