As part of the HR team, the HR Coordinator will be involved in all areas of Human Resources.
Primary responsibilities will include: maintaining employee database and employee files, including data entry of new hires and all changes, generate reports as needed, support Talent Management by handling all job postings, interview schedules, generation of offer packages and scheduling of new hire orientations, work closely with HR Business Partner on benefits administration and related issues including enrollment of employees in benefit plans, other responsibilities include handling employment verifications, preparing requisitions and purchase orders related to Human Resources and providing administrative support as needed including scheduling meetings and sorting mail.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience handling a wide range of administrative tasks preferably of a critical or confidential nature
- Ability to work independently and prioritize own work
- Experience in a customer service oriented role
- Expert use of MS Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel applications is essential, Applicant tracking systems and ADP is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.
Sarepta Therapeutics - 16 months ago