This position is reponsible for providing support to the Centralized Recruitment team, which is located and based in Longwood, FL. The incumbent would be responsible for providing sourcing support to drive candidate volume into company requisitions. Examples of sourcing techniques include proactive internet sourcing via phone and email campaigns, assisting with competitor calls to generate candidate leads; assisting with supporting district job fairs which are located in various district offices nationally, support for this would include; sourcing for specific hiring events, calling to confirm candidates who are scheduled to attend the event and following up to identify which candidates attended the event. Additionally, this position will assist the recruitment team with completing phone screens with selected candidates who have applied to various openings within the areas the team supports.
• Maintains an excellent attendance record
• Ensures dedication to truly understanding customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations
• Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner
• Maintains personnel confidentiality at all times
• Acts as a role model in demonstrating the customer service standards of the organization
• Performs other duties or assignments as needed
Education Requirements: HS Graduate or Equivalent Years of Related Experience: 3-4 Years License/Certificate Required: No Driver's License Required: No Travel Requirements: None Age Requirement: 18+ Required Skills:
• Highly proficient skill in use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Skill in the use of PeopleSoft helpful
• Ability to exercise judgment and/or discretion in making independent decisions for the department
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all data and information administered in the Human Resources department
• Ability to establish and manage shifting priorities, multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to working in a fast paced environment and process a high volume of work with strong attention to detail
• Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service skills (with both internal and external clients) Preferred Skills:
• Some college preferred
• Experience working in an HR Department strongly preferred
Sears Holdings Corp. - 18 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...