The HR Coordinator performs a wide array of tasks under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, and Human Resources Administrator lead. The coordinator will provide administrative support, and coordination to the HR Manager and Administrator in support of the assigned business areas.
• Performs clerical duties, to include mail coordination, ordering business cards, coding invoices, and various other administrative tasks.
• New Employee Onboarding and orientation support (i.e. I-9 Coordination, new hire paperwork)
• Assists with memos and correspondence as needed.
• Heavy involvement with employee engagements (i. e. Monthly Anniversary’s, Physical Fitness Event, Year-End Event, etc. ).
• Creates purchase requests, expense reports, travel requests and performs reconciliation as needed.
• Compiles sensitive and confidential personnel statistics and prepare reports.
• Performs HR record retention, employment verifications, shipping, scanning, filing, data entry and auditing.
• Other HR duties and projects as assigned.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s in related field a plus.
• 2+ year’s prior HR Administrative experience preferred.
• Position requires proficient knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point.
• 1+ year’s prior experience within an office environment required.
• Good communication and analytical skills required.
• Discretion and confidentially is required.
• Position requires extensive organizational skills and the ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously with interruptions. Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
• Must have reliable transportation as errands in support of the business are frequent.
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC), headquartered in Sparks, Nev., is one of America’s fastest growing private companies based on its...