This position will be responsible for assisting the HR Department in the areas of Recruiting, New Hire Orientation, Benefits, and ADP database management.
Training & development
· Prepares weekly new hire orientation folders
· Assists in the delivery of bi-weekly new employee orientation
· Assist with the arrangements of organizational training
· Record all training completed by employees in the HR Database
Human resources database and employee files
· Maintain the HR Data Base and regularly update the personnel information – including, but not limited to, entering new hire information into ADP
· Maintain organizational charts
· Assist in the maintenance of employee files
· Provide Reports as required
· I-9 audit as necessary.
· Maintains Employee Enrollment and Status Changes.
· Manages new hire benefits and ensures the timely and accurate completion of new hire benefit enrollment, termination and employee changes
· Responsible to process all Carriers bills for payment each month
· Maintains weekly job requisition report and submits to VP of HR at the close of each week, and performs other administrative support to the Recruitment area as needed.
· Coordinates and secures all pre-employment background checks.
· Makes travel arrangements for candidates as necessary.
· Maintains and updates personnel records for staff (paper and electronic)
· Updates reports as needed.
· Assist others in the HR department as needed.
· Provides phone coverage for the front desk receptionist, breaks and lunch.
· Other duties as required
Associates Degree or equivalent experience
· Must have 2-3 years of prior administrative experience (preferably in Human Resources department)
· Working knowledge of ADP HR Benefits Solutions is strongly preferred
· Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products
· Must be someone who can multitask and switch gears quickly with ease
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Must display a customer focused work ethic with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
· Must display a sense of urgency as needed
· Must be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
· Results driven individual who has demonstrated the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Pease, NH 03801 US (Primary)
SIG SAUER believes in giving its customers its best shot. The company makes and imports SIG SAUER handguns and SIG firearms accessories; it...