Responsible for supporting and assisting the Human Resources department with the execution of administrative, benefits and analytical responsibilities and programs which promotes and maintains a positive work environment. Also supports the Human Resources team with projects and initiatives as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Maintain HRIS data functions, including data entry, report generation, data analysis, etc
· Responsible for processing all employee changes, assuring all required documentation is in place and that HR records are accurate
· Complete weekly and monthly reports
· Respond to employment verifications and unemployment claims
· Produce ad hoc HR reports
· Maintain employee personnel files. Ensure all filing is done and files are kept up to date. Send out new hire notifications, create employee files, collect all paperwork and verify for accuracy. Process I-9 forms and run through E-Verify system.
· Facilitate the termination processes
· Assist with the completion of Affirmative Action Plan
· Provide support for new hire training and onboarding
· Review and reconcile insurance invoices monthly
· Assist in the administration of FMLA leaves and Workers Compensation claims.
· Assist in the preparation and filing of reports as required to be filed by federal or state law
Assist with all employee benefit programs including tracking enrollment of new hires in all benefits plans, administering COBRA, answering benefit questions and inquiries, and troubleshooting issues.
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, finance, legal or related field
· 2 years’ of experience in human resources
· Must have competence in word processing such as Microsoft Word
· Must be a self-starter, motivated, well-organized and willing to learn new skills
· Must adhere to confidentiality policy
· Must have advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
· Experience using ADP EV5 a plus
· Organization and attention to detail
· Current knowledge of state and federal employment and labor laws
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Basic understanding of payroll processing
· Strong understanding of wage and hour laws
· Communication – Excellent oral and written
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Time management
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions
· Strong sense of ethics
· Familiarity with Microsoft office suite of products
· PHR certification a plus
· Ability to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations
SonoSite, Inc. specializes in the development of hand-carried ultrasound (HCU) systems for use in a variety of medical specialties in a...