Specific Media is leading the next phase of the advertising evolution by being the first to integrate display, video, mobile and IPTV into a single unified platform. We make addressable advertising a reality, working across formats and screens and delivering a comprehensive set of targeting technologies and measurement capabilities. We are the partner of choice for brand advertisers, with a notable Fortune 500 advertiser base and a roster of name brand publisher partners. Specific Media is also the parent company Myspace, VINDICO, and Xumo.
The HR Coordinator performs a variety of administrative duties in the Human Resources department and supports the SVP, Global HR and other members of the team.
EMPLOYEE MATTERS & ON-BOARDING:
Processes and follows up on a variety of HR paperwork to ensure completeness of related file (i.e. new hires, benefit enrollment forms, employee changes, etc).
Manages the onboarding process.
Maintains the I-9, IIPP, and background check files.
Manage and maintain employee records and data in our HRIS system.
Prepare ad-hoc reports as requested.
Maintains the organizational chart.
Conducts new employee tours & introductions as needed.
Creates and maintains all employee file folders.
Maintains HR related documents on the company intranet.
Oversees the exit process and prepares necessary paperwork.
- Answers general HR and employee payroll and benefit questions.
- Process 401K enrollments and changes.
- Approve benefits invoices on a monthly basis.
- Provides back-up support with benefits administration.
- Provides support to the department for ongoing recruiting efforts for all positions.
- Coordinates interviews with candidates and hiring manager.
- Conducts employment verification and processes background checks on prospective & newly hired employees.
- Ensures HR Transaction forms are completed and provided to the payroll department for processing.
- Maintains the HR Transaction tracker to document all new hires, terminations, salary and title changes, promotions and contractors.
- Assist the Payroll Manager with various calculations as needed.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Two (2) years previous experience in human resources using an HRIS.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organization skills.
- Clear and professional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service/people skills.
- Familiarity with employment laws.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Ability to develop and implement processes to ensure compliance.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must be adept at conducting research via the Internet.
- B.A or A.A. in Human Resources or related field with at least 1-2 years of experience and/or training or High School diploma with 3-4 years related experience and/or training.