Tesla Motors' (NASDAQ: TSLA) goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered almost 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries.
Provide front-line HR support to the organization while simultaneously working on process improvement. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are required, combined with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced organization. A self-starter with a positive attitude, strong communication and project management skills, detail oriented, and with the ability to multitask.
- Respond to employee and management queries and help resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Perform a variety of HR tasks related to onboarding, compliance, data auditing, and terminations.
- Maintain employee personnel records and ensure they meet regulatory compliance.
- Input employee personal data into human resources information system (HRIS) database and perform data audits as needed.
- Processes various forms related to new-hire onboarding, change-of-status, performance reviews, etc.
- Partner with other HR functions to improve general HR processes.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or similar field and/or equivalent work experience in Human Resource
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and be flexible to changes in priorities, multi-tasking skills mandatory
- Must be able to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and Excel
Tesla Motors intends to spark the public's passion and eco-conscience for electric vehicles. Founded in 2003, the company...