Title: HR Coordinator
Location: Americas-United States-New York
Job Number: 131029
The ideal candidate will have previous HR experience to best support senior HR Business Partner working with diverse client groups based in our NY office. Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The ability to interact with employees at all levels, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial in this role.
* Responsible for all administrative tasks and provide diversified assistance
* Answer and screen all incoming calls and proactively take action and handle any routine issues and other requests as appropriate
* Manage calendars including setting up recruitment interviews and exit interviews
* Enters job requisitions in to Taleo for all roles and posts positions on external websites outside Taleo system, as needed
* Screens incoming resumes and helps prioritize based on relevancy to the position
* Phone screen job candidates
* Help coordinate relevant Internship programs
* Maintain updated organizational charts for functions
* Administers all paperwork for new hires, transfers, changes and terminations including:
* Preparation of all new hire letters for non-exempt and exempt populations.
* Ensures all new hire paperwork is complete and submitted for processing.
* Ensures new hires have successfully passed drug/background checks before hires
* Selects and prepares appropriate legal documents/agreements for terminations when appropriate
* Sends termination checklists to Managers of departing employees
* Conduct Exit interviews as appropriate
* Notifies internal departments as needed for new hires/terminations,
* Manages Onboarding process for new hires through Taleo
* Tracks, updates and maintains current job descriptions. Help locate existing job descriptions for hiring managers.
* Assists with the performance review process by distributing salary action and performance review forms; tracks salary confirmation; follows up with managers in attempt to attain timeliness.
* Schedules and tracks follow up appointments for new hires, at 30 days, 90 days and 6 months
* Collects and maintains Bonus special focus goal sheets and helps with overall year-end processes for various functions
* Helps draft various client communications related to various HR activities on an ongoing basis
* Assist with various HR projects including but not limited to: arranging/coordinating meetings, materials, research, data analysis, reports and other independent projects
* Assists with meetings, including booking and preparing conference room, ordering refreshments when appropriate and preparing presentation handouts as needed
* Assists with Expense Report Processing
* Makes travel arrangements
* Orders office supplies as needed
* College Degree Preferred, with a Business and/or HR concentration
* 1-3 years minimum experience in an office setting, preferably in Human Resources
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
* Must be a team player and have the ability to handle confidential materials and learn new systems
* Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint
* Consistently display professionalism, discretion and confidentiality when handling HR matters
* Proactive work style to anticipate potential problems, solutions and requirements
* Capability to take independent action using good judgment.
* Must be highly organized and detail oriented while also being able to comprehend big picture”
* A high degree of professionalism and a commitment to excellence are required
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments
Estee Lauder - 5 months ago