HR Coordinators provide administrative Human Resources support to an assigned HR Business Partner or group. Incumbents are responsible for the use of HR systems used in recording data relating to personnel activities. Responsible for demonstrating excellent customer service in accordance with the U.S. Bank Service Values.
1. Handles administrative responsibilities for the HR Business Partner group.
2. Processes a variety of confidential information and documents.
3. Performs duties involving assisting employees, such as pre-employment screening, responding to routine questions regarding human resources policies and procedures, identifying potential issues, etc.
4. Maintains and distributes current employee information, including the preparation of reports as requested.
5. Maintains employee file data, to include instructing and assisting employees in the completion of required forms.
6. Assists HR Business Partners and/or other HR staff on projects.
7. May deliver training (e.g., Diversity training, parts of New Employee Orientation, etc.).
8. May assist in talent acquisition activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for positions. May place employment ads in newspapers, trade magazines on the Internet, and other appropriate sources. May do recruiting at colleges, technical schools, and job fairs. Tracks recruiting activity on applicant tracking system.
Your Career is Here.
- Two or more years of HR and/or Administrative related experience (prefer both)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Well-developed reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent customer service skills
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...