At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Provides administrative and clerical support to Human Resources Business Partners. Duties may include: Creates employee communication, responds to routine questions regarding HR policies and procedures, maintains and distributes employee information including employee files, coordinates and delivers HR training, processes H1B Visa requests, database maintenance, and performs employment verifications and confirmations.
Your Career is Here.
- Two to three years of experience in administrative and/or Human Resources activities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Well-developed reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent customer service skills
Administrative / Clerical
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week
U.S. Bank - 11 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...