Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Click here to learn more.
Uline seeks an HR (Human Resources) Coordinator at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Contact applicants, send assessments and schedule interviews.
- Review applications and assessments for completeness. Obtain additional information when necessary.
- Verify educational organizations, submit background checks, coordinate pre-employment drug testing and send new hire information to applicants.
- Administer and score tests given to applicants. Assist with job fairs.
- Complete and run weekly recruiting summary reports.
- Cross train with others team members to provide back-up coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of social networking tools for sourcing and recruiting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Experience in an office environment preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Uline Shipping Supplies - 16 months ago
ULINE was founded in 1980 by Dick and Liz Uihlein in the basement of their home. Today, the company has grown to over 2,300 employees with...