Who we are
Relias Learning is looking for a customer service orientated, proactive Human Resources Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team.
Relias Learning is the undisputed leader in offering e- learning, SaaS-based solutions to organizations serving the most vulnerable people in our society. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve the highest quality practice and standards!
What you’ll do
Why join our team?
- Get things done – provide HR operational support under the guidance of the Human Resources Manager , including administrating payroll and the benefits programs
- Be passionate about our mission – enable our employees to do their jobs and be the initial point of contact for HR-related questions
- Make rational decisions – compile people related information, enabling us to make the best decisions with all the facts
- Take the initiative -assist in the development and implementation of people initiatives, policies and procedures
- Great benefits package
- We pay your premiums
- Eligible w/in 30 days of hire
- Work hard, play hard – We’re moving to a new office space soon!
- Onsite game room
- Onsite gym
- Time to recharge - 15 days Paid Time Off, 11 paid holidays including your birthday
- 2 week Corporate Bootcamp – we’ll set you up for success
- Great potential for growth – your opportunities are up to you
- Bachelor’s degree
- Attention to detail and the ability to be organized in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Appreciation for confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good computer skills, experience with ADP and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience in an HR-related field is preferred
Vista Consulting - 13 months ago