The ideal candidate needs to be flexible, possess excellent interpersonal skills, have project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff. Demeanor must promote trust, professionalism, respect and cooperation. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, attentive and accurate, energetic and self-motivated and have the strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as a liaison between HR Business Partners/managers/employees and the HR Operations team to ensure the right level of support to the clients.
- Support and respond to questions from employees, managers, and HR Business Partners that may be complex and require specialized knowledge of company programs, policies, and plans. Must have the ability to identify what questions can be answered directly versus those that must be triaged to subject matter experts.
- Support HR Business Partners in personnel transactions such as employee promotions, transfers, and terminations. Also provide support during larger organizational changes such as re-org or acquisitions.
- Support two Sr Directors of Human Resources supporting G&A functions (Legal, Finance, Marketing, HR) with managing the calendar, scheduling appointments and arranging travel as necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with HR administration or HR coordinator/generalist duties
- Must be proficient in applications such as: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must possess excellent writing skills: memos, letters, data analyses, with proper grammar and spelling.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, complex tasks and meet deadlines
- A demonstrated willingness to exercise initiative in cases where decisions need to be made and supervisors are not available to consult, coupled with the tact and judgment to do so appropriately
- Ability to develop productive, collaborative relationships throughout the organization
- Experience exercising discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues and information
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field strongly desired
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experience in customer or client-facing role is a plus
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, tact, composure under pressure and confidentiality in order to coordinate complex personnel issues, schedules, travel, and logistical projects / programs
- Ability to work independently and manage tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability as an effective team member
Yahoo! Inc. (Yahoo!)together with its subsidiaries, is an online media company. The Company attracts users every month through its...