Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an opening for a HR Coordinator to join our Human Resources Division! The HR Coordinator will develop and write clear, creative and engaging employee communications across a wide spectrum of media, needs and purposes. This person will have to plan and coordinate employee events. Other responsibilities include leading teams and directing activities for the successful launch of events associated with building employee morale. Coordinates the implementation, communication, and evaluation of Employee Learning & Development programs. Also supports the Human Resource management in daily activities through clerical duties and assisting employees with requests for forms and H/R information.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Recommends new programs and processes to increase employee awareness and knowledge of employee activities
- Review, Edit and Create written announcements. Track/manage standard and regular communiqués (calenderize all standard HR Communications).
- Adheres to established communication processes and practices to ensure consistency.
- Primary processor for human resources employee data through an integrated HR & Payroll system.
- Contribute to the research, analysis and design of information systems in support of Human Resource Administration. Maintain HRB Database and be the main/first point of contact for all status change forms
- Orders and maintains supplies, handle/file confidential documents, and prepare purchase orders/process invoices for payment
- Provides support in coordinating the activities for Employee Learning & Development, including on-boarding, Yamaha University, and classroom learning. Assists with implementation, communication, and evaluation of training plans and program materials in response to organizational need.
- Conducts on-going evaluations and needs assessments to ensure effectiveness of programs/curriculum. Maintain Curriculum and materials for E and class learning.
- Schedule individual or groups requests for training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Yamaha offers a “Total Rewards Package” which includes a great work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of experience working in Human Resources.
- Experience working in Communications and Learning & Development a plus
- Requires excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be very organized and able to work on multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Must be self-motivated and able to effectively work in a team environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Yamaha Corporation of America (YCA) and its customers make beautiful music together. The North American arm of Japan's Yamaha...