- Heavy focus on new hire and employee data entry for multiple departments
- Distribute and collect new hire paperwork
- Create & maintain employment files for the Austin office
- Completing employment verifications for multiple departments (National, CS, Sales)
- Assist in HR audits including I-9s, employment files, HRIS data, etc.
- HRIS password re-sets
- Training coordination –Assisting with the set-up of local training initiatives.
- Manage & distribute labor law posters for the Austin office
- Support New Hire Orientation and on-boarding in Austin
- Provide Assistance to the HR Generalists with projects as needed
- Prepares appropriate documentation and processes necessary paperwork.
Benefits & Perks
- 6 months + HR related experience
- Workday experience is a plus
- College degree preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with larger focus on Microsoft Excel
- The ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple time sensitive projects
- Extreme focus accuracy & attention to detail
- Customer focus & listening skills
- Drive for results / perseverance
- Flexibility / openness to change & ability to learn on the fly
We know you're valuable.
Great Work Environment
We keep things interesting.
We've got you covered.
Save for your future long after Yodle.
Everyone likes saving money!
Work out for less.
Enjoy our fully stocked kitchen.
Give and take within a smart team.
Flexible Time Off
Go get as tan as you like.
Life and Disability
We invest in your protection.
To get you where you need to go.
Employee Referral Program
We reward you for your referrals.
Furry friends have needs.
We care about your personal development too.
Don't let this icon fool you. You have to wear pants as well.
Additional Benefits and Perks
For life's other events.
Yodle provides local businesses with a simple way to get more customers and phone calls using online advertising. Yodle, a company funded by...