New Hires (30% of time)
- Coordinate the on-boarding of new hires throughout North America, working with the Recruiting team and Corporate Operations
- Prepare and send paperwork and employment information to new hires, answer questions about paperwork, communicate with hiring managers
- Meet with new hires on their first day of work to review paperwork and provide information about F5; process new hire paperwork for HR, Payroll and Legal departments
- Continue to be the point of HR contact for new employees and hiring managers as the employee becomes accustomed to F5; respond to or escalate questions as appropriate
Support to the HR Department (35% of time)
- Support HR business partners in multiple business units
- Prepare, track, process and collect documentation for transactions relating to recruiting, transfers, promotions, terminations, bonuses, and other employee actions
- Enter data in appropriate systems
- Track internship program
- Update jobs in online recruiting tool
- Monitor the general HR Questions alias and direct to the appropriate person/department when necessary
- Collect, track, enter and check bonus information for business units
- Respond to verification of employment calls, letters, and faxes; track HR acknowledgment forms; sort and deliver HR mail
- Develop and follow HR processes; recommend process improvements
Visa administration (25%)
- Work with immigration attorneys, managers and employees to administer visa processing for new hires
- Provide status updates
- Maintain visa files and applicable reports
- Perform in-house audits as required
- Ensure data accuracy and timely process completion
- Assist new and transferring employees with relocations
- Work with relocation companies
- Follow internal policies and practices
Recordkeeping (5% of time)
- Maintain employee personnel files; file and organize documents and folders
- Process employee name changes, update manager aliases, review payroll reports, collect documents for SOX audits
- Collect, enter and maintain I-9 data in E-Verify
Note: The percentages of time noted above are current estimates and may change at any time depending on the business needs of the company.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information discreetly and professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to comfortably and effectively communicate with people at all levels in an organization
- Working knowledge of human resource information systems (HRIS)
- Strong detail orientation; ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and administrative skills
- Ability to quickly learn and accurately administer complex processes
- Strong ability to track actions and follow through on processes
- Proven ability to work effectively in an unstructured, fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Commitment to excellence and continuous improvement
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with multiple priorities with enthusiasm Strong computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- At least two years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in an HR department
- Experience in a fast-growing technology company preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- List any special environmental conditions, unpleasant conditions and special hazards, as well as any lifting, bending or vision requirements.
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Job requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
We provide competitive salaries, a world class benefits package, including 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance, highly subsidized premiums for dependent coverage, 401K match, employees stock purchase plan, 18 days paid time off within the 1st year and 9 paid holidays, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
While you may not know it, you’re likely using F5 solutions in some of your daily activities, including online banking, trading...