Manage and drive full cycle recruiting of exempt and non-exempt positions for multiple business units throughout Corporate Technologies. Proactively identify, source, screen, and interview candidates for assigned positions complying with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines. Work with managers across all departments to assist in identifying job requirements and move candidates through the interview process in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Essential Education, Skills, and Environment:
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Source, screen and interview candidates for assigned positions adhering to recruiting practices complying with EEO and ADA guidelines.
- Proactively develop and maintain a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates to build a trusted, high quality pool of potential current and future permanent candidates.
- Utilize all sourcing techniques available including social media sites tapping into passive candidates, as well as traditional employee referral programs, job fairs, trade fairs, associations, etc with the exception of agencies.
- Create a presence on the varied social media sites such as Linked-In, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Gather candidate expectations on compensation, skills and availability and document all conversations and information in applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Proactively manage communication with candidates and managers, keeping individuals informed of and engaged throughout the recruitment process.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry employment trends and personnel practice developments to identify current and/or potential issues that may impact applicant availability as well as new and upcoming techniques for sourcing and recruiting.
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of successful permanent recruiting for complex skill set either in HR or in staffing firm
- Proven success developing direct source channels and creative sourcing strategies specifically in the IT space. Strong interviewing skills and ability to build rapport with candidate while gathering information for hiring decisions.
- Strong and highly professional presence so as to gain mind-share with candidates and sell the company and role properly.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities while retaining control of high volume recruitment processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, articulate phone skills
- Must be proficient working with automated applicant tracking systems
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Maintain high level of confidentiality regarding candidate and role information