One of the world’s leading airport food, beverage and retail providers, Delaware North Companies Travel Hospitality Services manages more than 300 restaurants and retail stores serving more than 350 million travelers each year at major U.S. airports and travel plazas. We partner with world-class brands to give travelers the very best restaurant and retail offerings in the industry; and just as importantly, we partner with world-class employees to ensure we remain a global leader in hospitality and food service.|
Delaware North Companies is actively seeking an experienced Human Resources Director to oversee HR functions within our operations at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
As Director of Human Resources, you will:
• Have accountability for all human resource functions at the Fort Lauderdale Airport operation; effectively develop, manage, monitor, and maintain Human Resource programs and procedures, including recruitment, training, employee relations, and legal compliance.
• Ensure operations are in compliance with DNC policies and procedures and all federal, state, and contract requirements are met.
• Oversee and direct the recruitment and selection process, including developing unit staffing plans, making recommendations for sourcing local candidates, screening resumes and conducting phone and/or personal interviews where applicable, and coordinating new hire packet.
• Implement and oversee automated on-line application process. Participate in diversity initiatives and administer compliance for Affirmative Action and Equal Employment programs.
• Work with Senior Management team to identify HR issues and develop resolutions to meet gaps.
• Participate in investigations relating to harassment and discrimination claims under the direction of Corporate Human Resources.
• Determine location training and development needs at the locations. Oversee training, monitoring success and development process. Identify management & hourly development opportunities; build and assist managers in executing action plans to close development gaps
• Maintain regular location visit schedule to assess climate and address issues with respect to employee relations, and enhance the quality of the work environment. Assume the role of counselor/coach/consultant to management and hourly staff.
Human Resource Association of Broward County
- 3 years ago - save job
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs...