We are a rapidly growing mid-sized company providing a variety of field services to major and independent oil and gas exploration companies throughout the Rocky Mountain region. It is an exciting time –We are on course to be the most effective and innovative team in the industry. We are the company to beat.
We operate with power, speed, precision and financial strength. We start and finish every project with Excellence. It’s a concept that is the driving force in everything we do: the people we hire, our standard or services, our communication philosophy, and our approach to problem solving. Our clients are in Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, North Dakota and Montana and we have offices in several of these locations.
If you are inspired to help us reach this goal by leading, empowering, growing and retaining our powerful, entrepreneurial team, become the Human Resources Director for Petroleum Field Services, LLC and PFS Recruiting. The HR Director nourishes and grows our human capital by designing, planning and implementing strategies, programs and policies for staffing, compensation, benefits, employee relations and training. The HR Director ensures we continually hire and retain the best and the brightest employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, giving us the most effective and innovative team in the industry.
You are a leader who feels satisfied and fulfilled by stretching to reach a big vision and motivating a community of focused engineers to play full out together as a team. You are a big picture “people person” balanced with attention to planning, organization and details. You take initiative while playing as part of a team. You are entrepreneurial and strategic, determining how to utilize HR to differentiate us within our industry.
- Takes ownership of initiatives and leads our HR department.
- Ensures all HR initiatives powerfully align with our vision and strategic plan, working in collaboration with our leadership team.
- Develops HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Integrates our values and key behaviors in our culture: taking ownership, trust, teamwork, communication, and fun.
- Balances clarity, focus and follow-through with flexibility in response to changes.
- Understands the psychology of our organization, our leadership team, and keeps a finger on the pulse of our people.
- Provides guidance and direction to our managers, supporting them in their efforts to coach their staff.
- Promptly addresses challenges and opportunities with direct and effective communication.
- Leads, coordinates, and implements all typical HR matters with managers, employees, legal topics, onboarding, recruiting, hiring, training, employee handbook, benefits, etc.
- A bachelor's degree and seven (7) plus years of Human Resources experience, OR
- A master's degree in Human Resources Management and five (5) years of experience in the HR field, OR
- Seven (7) years of experience in the HR field, OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
- Experience directing a similar Human Resources department preferred.
- Experience in the engineering field preferred.
- Extensive expertise in compliance preferred.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
This is a full-time position, salary commensurate with experience. PFS provides medical benefits, partially matching 401k, paid holidays, paid time off, plus options for voluntary vision, dental, and accident.
You must be able to pass drug, background and motor vehicle checks. PFS is a drug free employer.
To apply: Send an email with your resume and a cover letter stating
- Why and how you are the best person to help PFS be the company to beat
- Facebook and LinkedIn links
- Your salary history and requirements
- Your ability to relocate to Denver
- Your date available
Culture Counts is a consulting and training firm that helps people work better across borders. Whether it's an key employee leading a six...