Field Recruiter II
• Recruits and interviews primarily for the retail division by seeking active and passive job seekers, promoting the employee referral program and attaining hiring goals.
• Must be able to attain hiring goals, hit call quota and manage time.
• Conduct cold calls.
• Provide daily and weekly updates to recruiting manager on recruiting activity.
• Provide passive and active job seekers recruiting plan.
• Must be goal driven and highly motivated
• Takes initiative to mitigate problems and provide solutions.
• Must be a champion for the recruiting team and process by supporting ideas, process changes, and promoting the value of the department to others inside and outside of the company.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks; works under general supervision . A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Will report to the recruiting manager or head of a unit/department.
• Willingness to travel approximately 40% within a planned or assigned territory to scout, source and hire passive candidates .
• Willingness to Travel up to 10% outside of residential city.
Education- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree and 2 -3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and HR staffing laws and regulations.
Conn's - 17 months ago
Conn's has managed to outlive human life expectancy. Begun as a plumbing and heating business, the regional retailer now has more...